I do love to work a stage and entertain the audience. Over the years, I’ve spoken to thousands of people on a variety of topics, from motivation to marketing. In 2012, I was tapped by legendary motivator, Les Brown, and began a fruitful business relationship and friendship. I’m no Les, but I am a straight-talking, sometimes funny, entertaining speaker who demystifies concepts for the participant.
Some of my popular topics are:
- 2020: The shift has hit the fan
- The now and future of digital marketing
- Industries of the Future and the human role
- Big Data, Dumb Data: Demystifying the digits.
- Communication Combat: Working in a crisis
- But, I’m not a Millennial!: Killing it in social media at a certain age
- Kiss My Code: A program for women in tech.
- The little talk of Big Questions: Professional motivation
- Confessions of a Dot Com Diva: Building a career in a new industry
- Passion to Profession
- Dames who Disrupt: female nonconforming talk.
I am available for large or small groups, the honorarium works on a sliding scale and international events require business class accommodations. firstname.lastname@example.org